Clear Sky Local LLC. (“ClearSkyLocal,” “we,” “us,” and “our”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through compliance with this Privacy Notice (“Privacy Notice”). This Privacy Notice describes the types of Information we may collect from you when you visit the website at https://www.EarlySeasonMarketing.com or use the Services offered there (the “Platform”), and that you may provide in electronic messages to ClearSkyLocal. It also describes our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that Information
Please read this Privacy Notice to understand our policies and practices regarding your Information and how we will handle it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, do not use the Platform. By accessing or using the Platform, you agree to this Privacy Notice.
ClearSkyLocal may change this Privacy Notice at any time, at its discretion. Your continued use of the Platform after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the Privacy Notice periodically for updates.
This Privacy Notice is subject to and governed by the ClearSkyLocal Terms of Service (“Terms of Service”) available on the Platform. The Services are part of the Platform and are described further in the Terms of Service.
2 . The Types of Information That ClearSkyLocal Collects About You and How ClearSkyLocal Collects Information About You
ClearSkyLocal may collect two types of information from you when you visit the Platform: Personal Information and Non-Personal Information (collectively “Information”).
- “Personal Information” refers to data by which you may be personally identified, such as name, email address, employer, job title and department, telephone number, and other information listed in Section 12.
- “Non-Personal Information” means data that is about you, but does not identify you specifically. If you do nothing during your visit to our Platform but browse, read pages, or view content, we will gather and store Information about your visit that does not identify you personally.
We collect Information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Through our communications with you.
- From third parties.
- Automatically as you navigate through the Platform.
- Automatically, on an aggregate level, when you utilize our Services.
- Through analytics.
Information You Provide Directly to ClearSkyLocal. The Information that you provide us directly through our Platform may include:
- Information that you provide when you subscribe to our Services or purchase our products.
- Information you provide when you create an account on our Platform or subscribe to our mailing list.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Platform.
- Information that you provide when you report a problem with our Platform. We may ask you for additional Information to resolve the problem.
- Information that you provide in connection with an inquiry you have.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys.
- Details of transactions you carry out through the Platform.
Information Automatically Collected from You. The Information that ClearSkyLocal may automatically collect and store about you when you visit the Platform may include:
- Your location;
- The Internet Protocol Address and domain name used. The Internet Protocol address is a numerical identifier assigned either to your internet service provider or directly to your computer. We use the Internet Protocol address to direct internet traffic to you;
- The type of browser and operating system you used;
- The date and time you visited the Platform;
- The web pages or Services you accessed at the Platform;
- The website you visited prior to coming to the Platform; and
- Cookies, which are small text files that a web server (such as ClearSkyLocal or its chosen web hosting company server) places on a user’s computer. When accessing a cookie, the ClearSkyLocal server reads a number associated with a browser, but is unable to determine any data about a user. With that number, our web server can tailor its content to the needs of the specific browser, and we can optimize the Platform for your use. You can remove or reject cookies using your browser or device settings, but in some cases doing so may affect your ability to use our products and Services.
Google Analytics Advertising Features. We also may have the following Google Analytics Advertising Features Implemented: Demographics and Interest reporting, Remarketing, GDN Impression Reporting and Double Click Campaign Manager. These features collect data using Google advertising cookies and anonymous identifiers. ClearSkyLocal and third-party vendors use these first-party cookies to access the success of online marketing campaigns, inform future campaigns and improve usability on the Platform. To learn how to opt-out of the Google Analytics Advertising Features we use, please see Google Analytics’ currently available opt-outs for the web at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
3 . How ClearSkyLocal Uses Information It Collects About You and the Purposes for the Collection and Use
We use Information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information, for the following purposes:
- To present our Platform and the Platform Content (as defined in the Terms of Service) to you.
- To provide you with the products or Services that you request from us. For example, if you inquire regarding our Services, we will use the contact information you give us to communicate with you about the Services we provide.
- To provide customer support.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To analyze how our products and Services are used.
- To notify you about changes to our Platform or any products or Services we offer or provide through it.
- To provide you with information regarding your account.
- To communicate with you regarding our products and Services, including for marketing purposes.
- To personalize our Services and advertising to you.
- To diagnose Service or technical problems.
- To maintain security.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the Information.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
- To develop and improve our Platform, products, and Services and to develop new products and Services.
Platform statistics are compiled into traffic reports, which help ClearSkyLocal understand, anticipate, and respond to user needs. If we learn, for example, of heightened interest in certain aspects of the ClearSkyLocal website, we are likely to highlight that information on the Platform home page. This Information helps us create a better overall experience for Platform users.
We will only retain your Personal Information for as long as reasonably necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, regulatory, tax, accounting or reporting requirements and for other purposes described in this Privacy Notice. We may retain your Personal Information for a longer period in the event of a complaint or if we reasonably believe there is a prospect of litigation in respect to our relationship with you.
To determine the appropriate retention period for Personal Information, we consider the amount, nature and sensitivity of the Personal Information, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your Personal Information, the purposes for which we process your Personal Information and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal, regulatory, tax, accounting or other requirements. In some circumstances you can ask us to delete your data: see your legal rights below for further information. And in some circumstances we will anonymise your Personal Information (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes, in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
4 . How ClearSkyLocal Protects Your Information
We have implemented measures designed to protect your Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. Unfortunately, the internet is not completely secure. Although we are working to protect your Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Information either in transmission or when stored. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Platform.
5 . When ClearSkyLocal Shares Your Information
We may use and disclose Non-Personal Information about our users without restriction. We may disclose Personal Information that we collect or you provide as described in this Privacy Notice:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business, as described further below, including third party payment facilitators.
- To a buyer or other successor (potential or actual) in connection with a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of ClearSkyLocal’s assets, including any related due diligence.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the Information.
- With your consent.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce or apply our Terms of Service.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of ClearSkyLocal or others.
ClearSkyLocal does not sell any of your Personal Information.
6 . Third Parties Providing Services On Our Behalf
We use third parties to host the Platform, design and operate the Platform features, and to perform administrative, analytics, and payment processing. Services these third parties provide include providing information to ClearSkyLocal about the use of the Platform and viewing of our content. We may disclose your Information to these companies so they can carry out these services. These companies are bound by contractual obligations to keep Information confidential.
7 . Information From Children
We do not knowingly collect, use, or disclose Information from children under 16. If we learn that we have collected the Personal Information of a child under 16, we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible. If you are under 16, do not provide any Information about yourself to ClearSkyLocal, including your name, address, telephone number or email address. If you become aware that Information of a child under 16 years of age has been provided, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
8 . Links to Other Websites and Services
We are not responsible for the practices employed by websites or services linked to or from the Platform, including the information or content contained therein. Our Privacy Notice does not apply to third-party websites or services.
9 . Do Not Track
Some browsers incorporate a “Do Not Track” (“DNT”) feature that, when turned on, signals to websites and online services that you do not want to be tracked. At this time, the Platform does not respond to DNT signals.
10 . Your Choices About Information
We may, from time to time, send you emails regarding new products and Services that we feel may interest you. In addition, if you indicate upon registration that you are interested in receiving offers or information from us and our partners, we may occasionally call or send you direct mail about products and Services that may be of interest to you. Only ClearSkyLocal (or agents working on behalf of ClearSkyLocal and under confidentiality agreements) will send you these solicitations, and only if you have previously indicated that you wish to receive them. If you do not want to receive solicitations from us, you can “opt-out” by emailing us at email@example.com.
If you no longer wish to receive marketing or promotional communications from us, click on the “unsubscribe link” provided in such communications or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you opt out of receiving marketing/promotional emails, we may still send you non-promotional emails, such as emails about your accounts or our ongoing business relations. Please report your concerns about collection or use of Personal Information through the Platform to email@example.com.
11 . How To Contact Us About This Privacy Notice
To ask questions about this Privacy Notice and our privacy practices, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.